Fleurs

Fleurs
I made this at: Polyvore.com The possibilities are endless.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Introduction:

I'll choose the topics based on whatever topic crosses my mind at the moment or I will listen to your ideas & see what magic we can create together.

This blog is accepting of any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, and any positive comments are VERY MUCH appreciated.

SPOILER ALERTS!! I will attempt to let any spoilers for movies/shows or books be known in advance, but I can't make any promises.

OVERALL this blog does not have any specific topic that I want to follow HOWEVER; I will allow you into my daily life & inside of my mind.

EXPECTATIONS: I just want you to get to know me & maybe find that you & I have a lot in common.

THANK YOU for reading & I'd love it if you bookmarked this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment