Fleurs

Fleurs
I made this at: Polyvore.com The possibilities are endless.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cop Out

After a rough start to my day (don't ask), my mother and I went to see Cop Out, staring Bruce Willis, Tracy Morgan, and Sean William Scott. Though they were all most of the time hilarious, the smaller roles in the film were casted by... for lack of a better term...amateurs!

Spoiler alert! There were some characters who were speaking in Spanish and seemed to be struggling with what was supposed to be their native tongue.
And speaking of tongue, Tracy Morgan seemed to have a hard time controlling his drooling (literally) and there were a few ... spitty moments that had me turning away.

Other than that, it was a laugh out loud comedy that I would certainly watch again. But keep in mind, it is a rated R film & not for no reason.

Of course we got free tickets because I work there! lol but in my opinion, it was worth $7.50 and a movie for anyone who doesn't mind to let loose and enjoy themselves every now & again.

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. You are right the day started out kinda crazy but watching a movie was a great diversion. I agree it could have been better. Although funny, it's best to wait for the DVD. Somebody give Tracy Morgan a bib! YUCK and WTF

    ReplyDelete