Fleurs

Fleurs
I made this at: Polyvore.com The possibilities are endless.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Release Party!



I know that you know that I went. I tried to fight it. I said soooo many times that I was gonna wait until they lowered the price, but I kept thinking of all the free stuff I'd miss out on:
-like the free Team Edward Eco-friendly metallic bottle ($9.99 at Burger King)
-three free bumper stickers; and
-4 buttons for the collection I just started.(that my friend bought & shared 1/3 with me & 1/3 with another friend)

Not to mention the cookies & soda & a Jacob cake lol
There were sooo many Edward fans there. I honestly thought there were more Jacob fans out there! hahahahaha
TEAM EDWARD!!
xoxo

Also I stood in line for like 45min talking to some really nice gals.

My DVD only cost 17 bucks, but it did not come with the Eclipse preview. that DVD cost 25 bucks.
I've already seen it anyway!
Then there's a two disc set that is like $30.
There are like 5 versions of the movie, but those are the prices basically.

& they had SOOO many copies. I guess they plan NOT to run out of copies.

Sorry for rambling so much. I'm done now. :)

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment