Fleurs

Fleurs
I made this at: Polyvore.com The possibilities are endless.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nightlight: a Parody


Nightlight a parody
written by The Harvard Lampoon

It is about a fourth the size of Twilight and the characters are supposed to have very subtle similarities besides the story line of course.

The characters include: (spoiler alert!) Belle Goose & Edward Mullen.

This nook is good for:
-someone who wants to laugh and is not too serious.

This book is bad for:
- Anyone who wants to compare the two books at detail.

I am still not sure if this one is for me. smh

Some of the reviews said to read it in the store & save your money.

I just bought it yesterday at my favorite book store, Barnes & Noble for about $14.... I only read the first page & I'm already wondering if I wasted my money.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The cover is cute though! Right?

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment