Fleurs

Fleurs
I made this at: Polyvore.com The possibilities are endless.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DATE NIGHT


With Steve Carrell and Tina Fey.
Can you say TWO THUMBS UP?!

Story of a regular couple, with a full plate (kids, careers, etc.) who go out on a date once a week. While friends around them are breaking up they want to try and keep their love alive. One night they shake things up and are in for a big surprise.

At the theater this movie was nearly sold out for every showing opening weekend.
This movie was a hit if I've ever seen one!
I am a huge fan of the office and I love Michael Scott (Steve Carell's character), but I love how different his character was in this film.

I was a very short movie, but it tied all the loose ends and there is no need for a sequal. However, I hope they make another film together in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment