Fleurs

Fleurs
I made this at: Polyvore.com The possibilities are endless.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Why Did I Get Married Too?



Ummm... Sold out 2 weekends in a row.
It's sort of a big deal! lol

It was Tyler Perry's brand of funny.
Secrets spilled that you wouldn't believe.
Unresolved issues between a specific couple.
& Did I cry?... You bet you bottom dollar!

(SPOILERS FROM THE TRAILER)
Mike (Sheila's Ex husband) returns & one couple doesn't make it.
You think you know... but you really have no idea.

What you may not have know:
Janet Jackson's brother (Michael Jackson) died early in this films production which caused her to be able to show plenty of emotion in this film.

ALSO! Jill Scott had just given birth. Tyler Perry wrote that into the movie for her.

I wont say anything specific, but the movie I thought was pretty great until the end. Smh
I am not the only one who feels like that. Trust me. Ask anyone who's seen it. The ending was... something else.

ANYWHOZERS! As for a third part, I wouldn't recommend it because the couples who did make it seemed to have brought their issues to an end & moving on. There's nothing left to say!

Whatever. The end made me so mad that I'm just through talking about it. It was good for quick laughs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment