Fleurs

Fleurs
I made this at: Polyvore.com The possibilities are endless.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine.



Rated R for a reason. lol
Have to be honest (cuz that's what I do), this movie was pretty racy & there was a decent amount of potty mouthing. Okay there was a LOT of it. BUT it was also really funny!
But wait! there's more!
The story reminded me of one of those 80's, almost impossible stories that make for great comedy. :) Kinda like.... Back to the future (the original).

SPOILER:
And just like it they had to change the past to improve the future.
They had one night to do it & that night certainly had its up & downs.

I RECOMMEND THIS FOR:
Mature audiences how wanna laugh & who DONT over analyze movies. lol

What I learned from this film:
DON'T WRITE A CHECK YOUR BUTT CAN'T CA$H. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment